Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now that I have your attention I would like to tell everyone about the link in the bottom left hand corner...drumroll please....yes I am personally asking each and everyone of you fellow members to dig deep in those pockets and help Mr Sandflea out.Its his hard work (and his hard earned money) that allows this sight to operate.And unlike other sights we have no nasty pop-up banners.So donate now this is a good thing lets keep it goin.
I ASK EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I've got to admit that until I read your post I never knew it existed. :eek: . Of course I'll donate. :) :)Now that that's out of the way, what are the shoot dates?

Catman. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I just sent in my donation through PayPal. Can I please have the shoot dates now? :D

Catman. ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey Dover

We are still waiting on the dates for this shoot! Don't think because it was 8 months ago that we forgot!:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
DoverPower,
Thanks for reminding me. I sent $20.00 rather than $10.00. I'm a new member (6/03), and I know that the information I have gotten off these forums has been more valuable to me than $20.00.

Seabass

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I think I heard the shoot date is going to be Oct. 5th. :D If it's true I'll donate again.

Catman.;)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'm in...

Donated to a good cause. I hope it helps

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Ain't worth squat

so I gave a liitle more than 10. $15 coming your way sand flea. Don't care if I get those other features or not. If it costs you anything, don't bother. I don't need em.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Man Husky gave in!!! I knew you would do it sooner or later. Since he gave in so do I. I just sent mine in! Bring on the new features!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts