Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone
Looks like we may get a little rain on Saturday.Don't let this stop you from comming.It doesn't sound that bad.We are going to set the field up Friday morning starting at 7am. We will be taking the casting court down each day so if anyone can help we would appreciate it. We will have a small get together just before casting starts to introduce new casters and explain how things work.We will announce the results of each event each day as soon as we can get everything measured. It would be nice to see everyone stick around for this.I will be making certicate type awards for each tournament.Our plans are to present plaques and certificates for the Nationals and Worlds Tournaments beginning this year.
I will see that everyone that won in last years Worlds gets a framed certicate.I will have the awards for the S.E. Regionals this weekend and will present them on Saturday.
Hope everyone can make it.
Bob Sales
Director Sportcast USA
PS
Ryan White from Hatteras Jacks will be there. If anyone needs anything call him and he will bring it to you.252-987-2428

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bob,

Conn, Bill Jr, Louis, Jimmy, and I will be attending. Conn and I volunteer to help take down the court Saturday afternoon and set it up on Sunday morning.

Bill Halpin, Sr.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Just like fishing - the best times to go casting are:

1) when it's raining, and

2) when it ain't.

Much good fortune to everyone, and most of all, have fun!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I wish that all the participants of this weekends event at Crisfiled all the best. May your casts be long and all in court.

I'm thinking about you all having a great time.

Led.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts