Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Tournament Schedule

March 27-28 SE Open Shalotte NC
April 4-5 NE Open Marlton NJ
May 8-9 East coast Open Tournament Charlotte NC [ tentative ]
May 30-31 US Open Virginia Beach VA
June 13-14 DC Open Washington DC area location will be posted.
OCT 3-4 National Championship Tournament Shalotte NC
Anyone wanting Sportcast to host a tournament in their area should contact me for open dates and available fields. Email me at [email protected]

SFCCI Tournaments
April 18 – 19 Spring Fling Kingsville Texas
June 20 Casting tournament Kingsville Texas
OCT 24 – 25 Texas Open Kingsville Texas
The Sportcast USA Jerry Valentine Open may be held in Crystal Beach Texas again this year depending on recovery from hurricane Ike. Tournament date and location will be posted. If field is not found in Crystal Beach area we will hold tournament combined with the OCT 24-25 SFCCI Tournament in Kingsville Texas.
Bob Sales
SCUSA

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Shalotte is out in the spring but I'm in for Marlton, VB and Washington DC definitely and I would really like to do the Charlotte one, wife has family right there and Greensboro so it was an easy sell. Hopefully that can get confirmed as a hard date. Shalotte in the fall is a "probably" right now, busy time in work usually and I'd want to take some time off to fish.

Good job Bob in spreading the events around. Anything I can do to help let me know!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Glad to see some many dates available. I'm going to try to make 2-3 events this year. Bob, will you and Charlie be casting in Dc anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
hey Bob, where did you find a field in Charlotte. I am from there and was wondering where it would be?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Casting

Charlie and Earl have been casting all winter. I have been out a few times. We are going to be casting at Anacostia every Saturday weather permitting Earl and I will be casting in Kenilworth park during the week. Charlie doesn't get to Kenilworth much during the week because of traffic. You are more than welcome to join us. We have a great time and we work hard on getting it right. Call me or Charlie anytime.
Bob

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hey Outfishin,
To answer your question the field is located at the Metrolina Expo, they've got a vacant 32 acre field that they keep mowed.

John Snell
well now, that is about ten minutes from my folks house. Hey Ron you bringing your brother with you as well, if so you all have better have been practicing, I have been throwing ALL WINTER. I am shooting for that record of yours......

·
Registered
280 Posts
I look forward to another great year and John and I will both be at the upcoming events, Shalotte looks a little skechy for March due to opening day of Baseball but I should atleast be down that Sat. afternoon and Sunday. We are truly hoping for a solid turn out in Charlotte and we hope to host a great tournament, seems to be a good central location from the guys coming from North and South. Look forward to seeing everyone this year.

Ron

·
Registered
280 Posts
I look very forward to it but to tell the truth I haven't even picked up a rod in months. Between basketball, work and homelife I have had no time to practice at all but don't fret, I'll be ready when I arrive in Shalotte. How's the new rod and reel treating you?

Ron

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.