Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That is what I am talking about! Communities taking care of their fisherman! They know that they provide money for the economy too. Thanks Billfish.:)

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Not 2 shabby......

Wifey and daughter might dig that,make it our 2nd honeymoon....

Shoot,40 clams 4 a room,ta shower and maybe sleep in.....not too shabby

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks Billfish. It is nice to see someone on the Outer Banks relizes that we bring a lot of money to the place. Oh, and thanks for thinking about our crowd.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I highly recommend it. I stayed there last season for the good rates. Sometimes you even get an ocean front room and you can fish off the surf near the pier which is just off and to the right. All you have to do is give them a name of the boat your fishing on. I never took a charter and just made one up...;)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Called them this AM...special rates NOT in effect due to centennial...the effective rate is....6 NITE [email protected] per nite......Wilber,are you sure the fish you dreamed of weren't the tourons showin up for the centennial????:eek: .....the R

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Avalon pier,Plank...but it closes before the 13th...the rest(piers) blowed down....the R

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Outer Banks Pier will be open through the Centinial stuff.

Hey R, If the turons have stripes and weigh about 25lbs. Ya it might be them.
But anyway, a few fish have shown up at OI but not the main body that should be there. Maybe we will just luck out.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I made a mistake regarding Avalon pier.....they close Dec 21...just might come down a day early for plankin' there or OB .....the R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts