Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal guys, sorry I haven't posted on this forum in a long time, but I have been caught up with fishing myself.

I know you guys are excellent fishermen, and I have enjoyed the past week fishing at Romancoke. I brought one pack of blood worms, and I had atleast 20 spot in about 30 minutes or so.
Then used the fresh spot as cut bait, and had about 13 blues. Not the snapper blues, the small one, but the nice ones, almost feels like you are pulling in a skate. Nice fish.

For those of you don't know where this is. Real easy, take 495 to 50 east, I believe it is exit 20 or 19. Take that all the way to Bay Bridge, and cross over it, right after there is an exit for romancoke, and stevensville, take it. Go to the top of that exit, and then go right, or bear right. Take this road all the way to the very end of it, should be about 7-8 miles, and you run right into the pier. Now at the pier, the left side is EXCELLENT. There is like an old bird house about 100 yeards out on the left, cast your lines that way, and you will have some good luck. Alright guys.

Oh and one more thing, I own the store Fishing Island, so if you guys want, come by and mention that you saw me here and I'll give you a nice discount on whatever you get. alright guys, best of luck.

website for my store : www.fishingisland.com

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey fishingisland,
I shop at your store all the time. You guys have the best bloods I have found in my area. I even drive a little out of my way to get them but I have yet to be disappointed. Keep getting those big bloods and keep them prices low. When do you guys get you deliveries in? I know Friday afternoon is good to get some fresh ones but what about Wed afternoon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the fishing report and will definitely stop at your store. By the way, since the website is under construction, I was wondering if you do mail orders.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey sounds good to me! On bloodworms too! I will see you guys soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts