Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August and I hit the Cape Fear this morning for some specs, they weren't shy. I caught them on a few different colors. Kept enough to eat and released the rest.

Okay the dumbass....

So a bunch of us are lined up catching fish having a grand time with the chitter chatter back and forth about the fishing show I putting on:beer:

Then along comes this horses ass and decides to motor up through all of us and tie directly to the loading dock....ending what was a great bite.

The pictures may not do it justice but he was litterally in the hole.

Thanksfully, I managed to pull a few more ofthe bigger trout out from underneath him while he sat there and steamed and didn't catch anything.

Prick!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Prick in the boat!!

I may need my glasses or you may should have zoomed in a little but it looks an aweful lot like BStarling in that picture. :popcorn:

Ryan, do I need to have a talk to Bill for ya???:eek: Just kidding Bill.

Nice fish!! Congrats on the catch!!

Darin

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it wasn't bill, and I should have used the Digital Zoom to get there f-n faces!
Anyhow, My superpower moderator features will not let me move my report to the NC board where I meant to post it. With that being said if another moderator would be so kind as to help me out, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Hey Ryan,

First congrats on the catch, it's a shame that there nitwits like that on the water.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Get something similar over here in Scotland. Sitting on a mark and a twat will motor over and record the mark details for the next time to save him having to find out for himself. We call it MOBing cause you he's just pressed the Man Overboard Button to record your position. And don't get me started about the folk who steam up and start their drift right in line of yours!

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Don't need a license to drive a boat. Or a brain either!!! At least you need a license for a vehicle on the road!!! Brain, optional.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts