Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're here... Friday night/Saturday morning. The two big ones - the first two fish I caught - weighed in at 4 and 4.25 pounds. Dropped a nice flounder at the shore too. Everything was on purple demon and nightstalker mirrolures. In the "Cape Fear area" - oceanside. The bite was S L O W with two mid-tide flurries (one falling in the dark of night, and one rising right at sunrise) when the bite turned on.

Ate some fresh trout and blue as sashimi for the first time Sat. night - man, was that good. Woulda been like a zillion dollars at your local sushi joint (which wouldn't have been as fresh)!

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Purdy werk.. They were from Kitty Hawk to Frisco Pier Fri Sat and Sun.. Depending on the day,the folks were bailing fish from lb and a half to 3lbs last weekend.. Watched it from the planks while I was drum fishing. Was hard for me not to go home and get my trout rod,ok though,got the "drummonkey" off my back for the fall.. :D

OBTW,heard about an 8lber caught this past weekend,can't conferm,but think it was Outerbanks Pier??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts