Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the pier from 4:15pm to 8:00pm. It was a good run, Finished with 11 Huge Spot and 4 Nice sized Croakers around 16". Saw a 19" Striper come over the rail. Caught a small spot to live line with but as I was setting up my rod my mom came and said she was ready to go. All in all it was a good outing although i prefer to be out all night especially when the fish are biting like that. All fish were caught on Bloodworms and Squid......Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Master Caster!

Sounds like the first half of one of those nights that keep us coming back to the piers. Too bad you didn't get to liveline those spot after dark... a 24 inch rock would have been the icing on the cake! Still a great evening of fishing... You did as well or better than most of the folks who posted results this week. Keep those reports coming; If I can't fish, at least I can appreciate the good times via the P&S board....

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Hey Mastercaster sorry we missed ya. If you read the report we were doing real good on the base and didn't want to leave. We went that pier on Fri night and only caught a few. It was real dead. Did you notice the big hole at end of pier? It gets about 30 ft deep there. And another thing the current is real strong there. Glad you had a good time and got into some fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.