Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a problem with PMs since the changeover. When sending a PM, I am almost always prompted that the user's mailbox is full and an email will be sent to them letting them know I tried to PM them. The problem is that this is happening when their mailboxes are not full.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Steps to reproduce

1. Log into P&S.com
2. Click on a Bulletin Board heading (say MD)
3. Click on a thread
4. Select PM icon for a user in that thread (say Hat80 or Husky)
5. Write PM and send it.
6. Notice prompt stating mailbox is full.
7. Now use your admin priv's to check their mailboix and see it isn't full (not sure if you can access them).

Sorry, I just wouldn't be a tester without giving your reproduction steps.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I am having the same problem.

Also, Sand Flea sent me a PM saying my E mail addy needed to be updated because it was bouncing back to his server with an error message saying the account is no longer active. The thing is ....My addy has not changed and I checked my mail moments later and everything was fine:confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
The reason you're getting the message is because your mailbox is full. Be sure and clean out your "Sent" box as well.

I have to try and keep things tight until this fall when I switch to another hosting provider. Help me out by cleaning out all unnecessary messages.

Husky, I had no problem sending you a PM. I'll expand the number everyone can keep later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.