Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to set up the next clean up,I'm ready when you all are. I think sence FLF did a good job on the last one he should continue the other half of the pier. It's his baby!!!!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I agree Trigger,

no sence in doing 1/2 the job. Besides this time he could stay all night as he won't have to goto Six Flags the next day. I will tell you one thing thoe. This time I will have a lawn tractor to tow my piercart with. Man I'm still beat! How about it FLF? Good to meet you guys hope we can hook up again soon....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hat80,the other side isn't as long as the first(3/4 mile) a couple of your GIANT steps will get you there in no time. HuskyMD, I'll let you barrow my old two wheel cart(hand cart) it'll hold 300lbs.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Hey no problem I will set it up. I think MJ is going to set up a get together there some time in the fall also. We can have our get together there first. I will start getting things together in a few weeks and then put the word out. Shoud be sometime in first two weeks of september.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
na na na na na na na na hey hey hey

GOODBYE!
You post that picture and I'll never post again on your site.
Yeah, like my posting here is somehow a benefit to someone.

I don't care if he posts it, but I doubt he has pics from that long ago sitting around.

On the serious side, I won't be around here much anymore. I'm accepting a different job with the same company and I will not be able to hop online as much for a while. I'll still come around sometimes though.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Don't worry Husky,

flea may very well have lost that picture, I guess your safe my friend. Ahh but wait a sec, it seems to me I remember our pal TA was with you guys on that long forgoten day. Humm, now where did I put that phone number, is it lost? NOT!!!

flea I think Husky's gona be :barf: ......LOL
All in fun my friend...Tightlines

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
You got it Longranger! It definitely won't be that weekend because I plan on trying to make it to the tournament. I haven't registered yet because it is still too far in advance for me to see if it fits my schedule. I was looking at the weekend before the tournament or maybe after. But we will see. Hey Hat read my report, I didn't catch squat! Except for that 15lb cat that I tied a rope to and am going to keep it alive till the next cleanup and then transport it in my secret cooler alive. And then when nobody is looking I am going to put my hook in its mouth and throw it over the railing and act like I just caught it!:p :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.