Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Check the tog charter thread on the MD board, I will post a full report after I get some rest.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Those of you who couldn't make this trip

we have but two words to say, BIG MISTAKE! Full report and more photos after some rest. ;)....Tightlines

Left to right
Duke of Fluke, Talapia, Hat80, FL Fisherman & Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Was great! And we got into a lot of fish. One thing to say: Duke of Fluke you are the man! He was limited out within the first hour and a half of the trip! After that he was helping us fulfill our limits!:D Lets do it again soon!It was great seeing everyone again and good to meet some new guys: Talapia and Billr:)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hat, great pics,especially liked Mr Pinkie.:D Looks like yall had a great day! :cool:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks Clay,

If that Mr. Pinky guy dosn't learn to stay out of the way his new name will be Mr. Stubby. :eek:. Wish you could have been there buddy...Tightlines

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Great PICS Hat looks like you all enjoyed the day . Thanks for sharing it with us .:cool:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings All!

Great photos! Hoping Ed will be just as jealous as I was first time I ran them by....

Yo Jason! What's with the beard? Shoot, if everybody is growing one , I'll have to shave mine off!

Yo Anthony! Seems no matter where you go you end up with a striper. I think I'll fish next to you if you swing up north for the Hudson River Fish-In....

Yo Jamey! Ya know this means we got to go one on one for blackfish. I'll have my new gel-packed knees in January, lets see if we can do a Belmar/Brielle headboat!

Looks like there were plenty of fillets to go around. Congrats on a job well done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts