Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jungwa,FL fisherman, you are a perfect example of why people like myself who follow state regulations make fun of your like.There is a state regulation that states that an angler may only use three rods at at a time.I have already called my friend Ranger Troy ,who walks the chop six days a week.He will be looking for you both.If you can not catch fish with two or three rods like we do then you should donate your rigs to the goodwill.So,smile,you might be on candid camera.Only the joke will be on you.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Jeffster...I fished with FlFisherman last Saturday and the DNR came by 2 times. Do you really think they are going to fine a person for having more than 3 rods. No is the answere. They're concerned about idiots keeping undersize fish, fish out of season, fish over he creel limit, and no fishing license. What concern is it of your's anyway. Get a life dude. :p :p :p

Catman. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Well, it sure sounds like Jeffster
knows how to make friends. Guess he's one of those guys who couldn't make the cut for the DNR or local PD. Want a piece of cheese, RAT? Goodluck to the rest of the board, I know your good people...Tightlines

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Jeffster,

You sure know how to make friends. I was only being sarcastic when I said I wanted to see people's reaction when I bring numerous rods to the pier. Max number of rod I use is 3 any given time.

I agree with Hat80 that people on this site are good people. But unfortunately there are people like you. Let me quote your ignorant remark from 'Sandcrab Wounded' post.

Sandcrab,If you are serious about your medical condition and not just making a sick joke then I hope that you recover completly.I do not understand what all of this talk about having a cleanup at spsp is all about to begin with.That park is supported by taxes and liscence fees.It is used mostly by immagrants who can not seem to put their trash where it belongs. The park has a fully operational cleanup crew.Save your energy for fishing.
Enough said about how ignorant you are. We are no longer in 1953 but 2003. Again, not all immigrants are poachers or polluters, not mexicans are migrant workers, not all blacks are from the ghetto, not all asians do martial art and not all white people are racist...

I'm as much of an American as you! The word 'American' does not equate to white anglo saxon person.

Lastly, I apologize to others on this board about making you guys read my vents about this. I run into this type of stuff all the time, like today. Went to check out Suburbans and no one will come and help us at the dealer, they were passing us by like we had some kind of a plague, got sick of it so my friend, who happens to be black, just left... :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Guys....it's has gone far enuff...
Let's all just relax....I do agree with Jeffster for bring more than 3 rod can be buzzkill for many pier fisherman. God knows
we ain't got much real estate on pier when it gets really crowded but attcking fellow fisherman in public forum ain't right neither. Let's be little more selective with our words... Oh btw..Anglo saxon are also immagrant too.....remember? they just got here little faster than those immagrants who have nothing better than making our state park dirty as you stated in your post. ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey Jeff... one word....

DECAF.

Jesus dude, keep working yourself up like that and your heart is going to explode. Come to think of it, though....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey jefffsterrrr I agree with you on some points but your tact sucks probably like your attitude and racist views. I am a filipino American My parents have been here since 1949 after fighting in WW2 along with American soldiers.If you have a problem with that We can meet and fish sometime. only there won't be any fishing !!!! Get a life Cheesester :mad:
By the way why get worked up if some of us want to volunteer our time to do something decent.America was built on the backs of all immigrants the only true American is the Native American Indian!!! Sorry to all but this just Got me worked up.That is Ok though I am hitting the beach in DE in the am to do some surf fishing if that is Ok with you massa Jeff

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
For the most part I think we're getting along just fine. Over the years this forum has become sort of a family and when someone who hasn't paid their dues comes along and starts slinging comments like Jeffster it's only natural for the family to come to the defense of those affected. I for one hope that Jeffester offers an appology for those comments and becomes a member of our family. I'm surprised that our moderator has allowed this thread to get this far. It should have deleted long ago as it serves no productive purpose.

Catman.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Lets stop talking about how many rods we use :rolleyes: :p ;and talk about what we catch.When the fish are bitting hard we'll probily go from using three or more to one rod. :p :p

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I agree Pappy. When they're really biting it's not only just one rod but one hook. :D

Catman. :)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Oh yeah by the way, Catman can vouch for this, I only used 13 rods when I was there :p Ha all fun and games ;) I caught a lot of fish though.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Eh, anyone else see Finding Nemo this weekend? Good flick with lots of fish...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I have offended anyone unjustly,then I regress.However,if you are guilty of offenses that I have seen on many peirs over the years, then I do not make any excuse for my accusations against those who repeatly ignore the rules that we have in the great U.SA.I am a legal fisherman.My favorite pastime is angling.I have seen many a good fishing spot ruined by those who think that they can make their own rules.I guess that if you are guilty of something then the truth hurts.A good angler always follows the rules because they respect our resources in this great country.If any of you who have who have slammed me want to wear blinders and not see the truth then your only shooting yourself in the foot. Now shut up and fish legally.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Jeffster as said before I agree with your stand on the rules and regs! I too am a legal fisherman but to stereotype immigrants as the only culprits is disheartening! All I can say is to each his own. Let this be the end of the negativity and squash this topic .Let the DNR do their jobs and lets stop the bull.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts