Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is me. IM the real crabby_84. First off you all need to apologize to that shaggy2dope guy. Your immaturity on the south Carolina boards is unbelievable, Fl Fisher you and Emanuel, and Happy and whoever else was acting like a 3rd grader needs to appologize to that guy. Emanuel ill be looking for you on the pier. Seriously, when i met u i was super nice to you and for some reason you were a jerk on the boards. Anyway I'm bigger than that. Maybe you are just jealous of me or something, whatever. Also, why was i never warned with Crabby? Is there a way i can get that name back? Sigh or maybe im just fighting a lost cause. Rofl whatever ill keep in touch more mature this time. Please let me get crabby back!

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
You know.....

I thought 2003 was the year of the trolls: BobN, Striper57, BobN2........ but it seems like we are hitting homeruns to start off 2004. I don't care what your screen name(s) are, if you act like a troll than you don't belong here! Period! I think you should go back and read some of your past posts and see who was acting like a 3rd grader.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hey Fl, I already reported th thread to Flea. Figure let him do what needs to be done instead of instigating th lil buger.;)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Yeah

Persistent little bugger isn't he.....:rolleyes: Flea is going to like this!;)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I'm always nice to people and always give them the benefit of a doubt until they show their @ss. However, little Crabby-san, you really irritated alot of the people on this board, and your persistance is even more obnoxious. The warnings you received should have been notice to you to stop your immature trashtalking. This is not some frathouse, this is a fishing board for people who enjoy fishing, not some pissing contest.

As for jealousy, why would I ever be jealous of someone like you? Geez, some people just need to grow up. Perhaps I should wear this shirt next time I meet you.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey man...you will looking for E on the pier?...well I'll tell ya ....I got E's back and I'll be looking for your sorry @ss to....so when a good ol' Ga ******* starts wooping your butt...just remember I warned ya......Don't mess we E cause I'll be there and will be more than ready to give you the @ss wooping of your life. And count on it........I ain't scared...and don't mind getting locked up.

Fellow [email protected]'s sorry I have to post bullstuff....but this guy has got me going. Sorry Sandflea for sinking to a gradeschool level...but ya know if that what it takes.

Hey E........we will deal with this SOB if and when the time comes.

Man I hate showing my @ss here in public. Sorry folks.

Crabby you now have a guy that will #%^&*( you on site...so be fair warned.

Glenn

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Fatback, I'm sure there are alot of folks here that would have E's back. Never met him, got close last summer vacation, but it didn't pan out. Now this August when I am in SC for vacation, I will have made my plans in advance to meet up with him and fish.

As for apologies, most said when I gave mine unneccesary, so that is what I am saying to you. The little bugger can rub as all the wrong way, and I guess it is sad that we all have to "stoop" to his type of behavior, once we have had it up to here, and then some (even after counting to one hundred).

Sincerly, not Shaggy2dope, but

Have Jeep will travel,..........the real, the one, the only (many are probably more than happy about that one) SHAGGY! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who said anything about fighting? Man this is immature when u want to fight someone i just hear to learn knowledge on fishing, not get cuzed at or gang jumped.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
You're skating on thin ice

Look, I'm not a heavy-handed guy but you have consistently acted like a jerk since you arrived. I know for a fact you've been kicked off other fishing sites, and you were asked to leave this one.

So here's where we are: you say you were never warned. You were warned. I sent you a PM (I believe in private criticism, public praise) and I know you got it because I got a verification.

At this point you are making veiled threats to Emanuel; you have now broken a law. Furthermore you are making your most recents posts from inside the University of Georgia. I am contacting the sysadmins there and, if you persist, the local police department.

I'm also more than willing to post your real name, home phone number and address on here if you persist. I've done it before. Let's end this now, okay? But if you want it to get nastier it will.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
flea know how to handle his business thats fo sho

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Thanks Flea.

I don't take threats any shape or form from anyone. I haven't the time nor the patience for this crap either.

So with all that said, we shall ignore this kid and let's go back to fishing. That's the last from me on this subject.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Wow I get busy on the weekend and all hell breaks loose but I glad it look like this will be the last of it and Emanual I've never met you but I would go down to SC and have you back if a Troll like that tried something but I don't think it will come to that most people like him talk a good game but the're really lame.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Flea, that was pretty, man I mean pretty. Good Job.

It is nice to be the King.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Thanks Sandflea.............:D

Hey Shaggy, I'll should be around in August when you come down to South Carolina. It would be an honor to meet and fish with ya.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
And if he does it proves he is a idiot Would you go to a place where your not welcome

·
Registered
823 Posts
emanual, bro ya back is covered.

good job flea

1 - 20 of 23 Posts