Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
hmmm people go to Mt Everest to climb it then die should we plow down the mountain. Just know some people are going to go on a killing frenzy I can smell it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Shark attack?

So where was the "attack"? I saw a shark drawn in most likely by fisherman's baits, investigating the source on the surface. If that shark decided to actually attack, they wouldn't have seen it coming.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yo Sarge...I hope you tossed that fish back, it wasn't legal size anymore!

Someone asked where the attack was; other side of the island when a white took a 51 yr old snorkeler. In that article, said people were calling for a cull. I read a report somewhere that said culls never work because the shark that did the damage is usually gone. My take? Don't wanna risk getting ate by a shark, don't go in the water.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yo Sarge...I hope you tossed that fish back, it wasn't legal size anymore!

Someone asked where the attack was; other side of the island when a white took a 51 yr old snorkeler. In that article, said people were calling for a cull. I read a report somewhere that said culls never work because the shark that did the damage is usually gone. My take? Don't wanna risk getting ate by a shark, don't go in the water.
Doesn't bother me too much...If I were afraid of being hit by lightening, I'd never leave the house, and there are better odds of that happening then betting taken by a shark. Hell, if a shark gets me, and I live, I'll play the lotto that day, because odds are in my favor. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.