Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to the pit at low tide to fish the incomming tide. Water rough but not to many weeds. Water very rough. Managed to catch a few undersized pompano, and a few blues on finger mullet. Not a good day for fishing. A couple guys next to me were catching blues on cut mullet. Did not want blues, where are the whiting and pompano? Been out of town working at the crystal river power plant for a few weeks, tried shore fishing in that area with no results. Mainly killing a few hours in the evening. Last week and this coming week I'll be in a place called the river ranch, located between yeehaw junction and lake wales on the kissimmee river. Last week caught a few specks a few small bass and a large mudfish. This week I'll be after specks with jigs and beetlespins. Won't be able to get back to the saltwater until next weekend.:( Haven't been doing any good for the last couple of months anyways, it's been the worst I've seen in a long time. I haven't been skunked so often in a long while. Let me quit crying and I'll talk to you guys next week-end. Smooth casting all.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts