Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys! This is just an observation, so please don't take offense anybody. It seems in reading thru the posts here that there are very few actual reports. Now, I understand the fishing has been slow, but as I read random posts I see mention of fishing activity and NO report about it. I mean, they can't all be reports of good fishing, but it would be nice; and certainly help us all out, if people were sharing the results of their time on the shore, whether productive or not. This way, people might be inclined to try new tactics or venues if things in the normal, 'hot spots', are not happening. I'm at fault because I haven't been fishing the surf much, if at all, lately. But I always try and share info, good or bad, when I do go. We need to share and not just take from the board. I'm not accusing anyone, rather reminding folks to contribute as much info as they can. We will all win! I think we're getting ready to see the fishing finally improve dramatically. The forecast; if you can believe it, is for cool nights(low 30's) all week. This will help a bunch. And though I hate the wind, a few windy, cool nights, will knock the temp.'s down real nicely and turn on the bite. So, this is a call to all. GO FISHING SOON, and POST A REPORT. PLEASE!!!!! I will try and do the same. I've spent many hours on the boat already this season, and with the demise of my favorite area piers, I have neglected the shore. I'm going, SOON! Alrighty then, Fish On!!:D

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I'm glad someone else decided to be the mouthpiece on this one. I was close. Couldn't understand if everyone wasn't fishing or wasn't posting or both, but that is the main reason why this board exists right??!! Ditto what Zigh said, if you're going how about posting good or bad. I do notice that there are a lot of looks at the reports that are posted so I'll assume the interest is still there, anyway thanks in advance for the support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts