Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Thanks a lot P&S admin for posting the pic of members of the board slayin blues at Lynnhaven in your photo gallery. What a great bunch of people to fish with!

Today the blues were biting good again but I personally got skunked. LouDog and a couple of other guys were draggin em in but I couldn't get one to take my lure. Still fun, and the Busch was good!

Im chowin on some blues i just fried up - the whole house is happy here and eatin good!

Can't wait to "hook Up" with you guys again soon.

Tight lines till then....

Here are the pics from today http://www.angelfire.com/va3/fishin/index2.htm

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Lynnhaven Pier is off Shore Drive in Va. Beach just past the Lesner Bridge, turn left at the next light and it's about a mile down on the left.From Baltimore it's 95 to 64 to Northhampton to Shore Drive. Good Luck!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great picks there guys! Looks like y'all had alot of fun. Look forward to seeing and meeting you guys. Even my lil buddy NS4D looks good with his grays! :eek:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Graphixdude,I think all the memebers on this board are a class act when you go fishing with or meet them for the first time on the planks or surf.

I have learned a many a thing and implimented some tricks of the trade to better catch fish.
I hope to meetup with all of the board members someday.

Surf-N-Turf-Damn I wish you were there, too.But I don't know if it was the smartest thing to have done.Those fish were caught during that T-Storm last Saturday afternoon,And Having lightning rods in the wide open ain't too bright.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ok, so you aren't the brightest bulb in the light, but we still have fun. It's especially great when I catch a fish, yell fetch and you jump in and bring it back in your teeth! :D

I'll pass on the T-storm fishing, but look out this Sunday. Better save me a place on OUR jetty! :eek:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Didn't know we claimed it?`I will be there Friday nite.My daughter's 1st B-day is this weekend,so Looks like I will only fishing in the rain Friday nite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts