Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im headin up to Seagull this weekend has anyone heard of any drum or stripers out there? Im probally gonna get out there saturday afternoon, been lookin foward for striper season to come in for a while and this is gonna be my frist trip of the season. Hopin for some decent drum too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I fished Seagull pier on Friday and Saturday and we were catching a lot of small sharks and a few nice size taylor blues. Also caught a bunch of roundheads small croaker and a lot of big spot. There were at least a dozen striper caught, mostly durning the day and down by the rocks. They are running around 23-25 inches. My striper was caught at 2:30 am and was 23 inches. They were all caught on cut bait... There has been at least four citation size red drum caught in the past week. I got mine last Saturday but it was only 43 inches 31lb.... The fishing out there comes and goes but it has been pretty good lately. good luck

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Fished Seagull today and saw a bunch of shark and some cownose rays caught. Also saw a really large roundhead. I took a pic and will try and post it later.

We didn't catch a thing there today. But I will have to tell you all about the rest of our day.

Later

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Well at the least ya got to see somtn get caought :mad: All that water out there and you got skunked , must notta been smiling at them just right :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts