Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished seagull pier with Sharkslayer, Dice man, and bro early fri am. Sharkslayer arrived around 2am lots of croakers being caught and skates on the end. I got there about 3 and we set up on the end soaking bunker. Caught one sandbar shark and dogfish 2 hours before high tide. Had one decent run but spit the hook not really sure what it was. Water was murky wind e/ne light. Had fun with the toutists :D .........geo

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Water temps are creeping up(for those that actually look at that) should be prime after I get back from HI. Hope ta meet ya out there. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cdog do you realy think that you are the only one that cares enough to pattern water temps with fish activity? Take some sunblock and Off with you down south or the sketers will have some well done dog for an afternoon delight.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
fish cativity?
Big block,I don't know what that is or care. :p :D

BTW if ya fish when its windy ya don't have ta worry with skeeters. An it looks like its gonna be windy. :(

BTW2(gotta love th edit feature)
;) Th reason I said that is that th conditions section got axed.So yeah I'd say that there are alot of people that don't think about it. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts