Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was awful slow, and awful cold later on. Met up with Chris (Cutter) out there around 5pm or so. Cutter caught a few skate, and I plucked several little blues around the lights with a little gotcha and gulps on a jig head. We finally got tired of the T, so we went up to the rocks. Cutter decided he was going to go camp out in his truck until morning. I decided to give a bucktail with a pearl gulp trailer a go, and managed to pluck one striper off the rocks that measured right at 20". I turned him loose, took a few more casts, and headed out. I was happy I at least caught something anyway. Left around 3am.

·
Registered
192 Posts
if last night was seagulls turnny you might of won,that sounds like seagull pier alright,better luck next time!

·
Registered
139 Posts
1st island tog love.

The night was super slow only saw a couple of stripper with no hook ups. In the AM I got on the Tog. Ended up with two keepers at 15 or so inches. It was good meeting you Ryan.

Tight lines

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The night was super slow only saw a couple of stripper with no hook ups. In the AM I got on the Tog. Ended up with two keepers at 15 or so inches. It was good meeting you Ryan.

Tight lines
Back at ya Chris. I guess you decided not to post the picture of that "monster" bluefish I caught, huh.... Man,,, she was a MONSTER too.... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts