Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good day at Seagull Pier today. Ended up with a cooler full of big croaker. They were hitting squid and clams....and hitting hard! Looking forward to next weekend. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Where were you fishing in Seagull pier?
which side of pier or was it towards shore?
Did you catch that at night? and how far did you cast out? any info would be helpful :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluefish I was fishing out at the end of the pier at the northern most corner. I was fishing the out going tide throughout the afternoon until dark. from 1 to 3 was the hot time. I always cast as close to the channel as I can, but that isn't saying much... Good luck

·
Registered
270 Posts
Man I guess the Seagull pier was the place cause there sure wasn't anything on shore at Sandbridge. There were about six of us and no one brought in anything. I never had a nibble. Was fishing south side of pier using fishbites only. Used lime green and orange on a fish finder rig. Some were using cut bait some bloodworms. Maybe we should have used those clams and squid. :confused:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stingsilver,
There were a few guys fishing by the rocks for togs but had no luck. One guy said he thought he had a bite.... Give it a week or two. Just think it can only get better.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
surf and turf you out there with wife and a fishn mate jobbie if so we talked I was there with my son and my 1109 allstar...... JAM

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good Afternoon P&S mates,
Ahoy to you from MD, I was wondering where this Seagull Pier is located. I may be in the area this weekend and if I can get some fishing in I'll do so. I've been to Fort Monroe, back in my college days, and had some pretty decent success out there, but I read it may be closed to the Civy populus. So, any good spots would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts