Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all is going to the seagull pier striper tourney this year? I know i'll be going.:fishing::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I'll be out there! I think there are quite a few other P&S guys that will be out there as well. I was out there last Sunday night and it was COLD. Definitely bring a bunch of warm clothes. There is another thread up about the tourney as well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sweet, yea i got mummy style sleeping bags, and everything else i'll be prepared this will be my third year in a row going!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Can't wait to meet you guys out there!!! Sounds like it's going to be a good time! I've been out there at all different times of year, but haven't fished the tournament. Let me know if any of you guys with the propane grills want me to bring something to throw on. I'm a charcoal and wood man, so it would be cool if I could throw something on you guys setup. I guess I need to fork out some loot for one of the small propane units. It'll be easy to find me... I'll be the guy that can't catch fish!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I WON 1ST IN ADULT CLASS AN 2ND IN OVERALL JOUNIOR

I GOT
:$350 IN GIFT CARDS
:2 SHIRTS
:A BUNCH OF LURES
:AND A 6 ROD ALUMINUM TRUCK ROD HOLDER

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE ILL BE ON THE TEE IM NOT HARD TO FIND IM LIKE THE ONLY 14 YEAR OLD WITH 18 RODS HOPE TO SEE YA THERE:fishing:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember ya sharkman you were like 20 feet beside me when ya got your big one!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Ingloo Fest

I was out there last winter and met Shooter & company, (sorry too many Baily's & Coffee).

A young rising angler showed some some skill and determination in landing the winning side-eye. Good work Sharkman!, but you may have a problem this year, as I will have a presence there!! :D:D

Skunk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thats me in the pic

SHE WAS 14LBS 351/2IN COUT HER ON A CHUNK OF BUNKER
SORRY BOUT THAT DRAWINOUT

SUMMERGOAL I USUALY GET OUT THERE ABOUT 6-7PM TO SET UP AND EVERY THING I DONT START FISHING TILL 12 WHEN THE TOURNY BEGINS
MAKE SURE TO BRING PLEANTY OF WARM CLOTHES ITS LIKE 20 DEGREES COLDER ON THE PIER BECAUSE OF THE FREAKIN WIND THE WIND BLOWS LIKE 30MPH NON STOP NEVER FAILS.

HOPE TO SEE YALL OUT THERE! :fishing:

CHRIS

·
Registered
1 Posts
I havent yet decided if i am going to go . i was on the pier Sunday night and saw a nice striper but tha wind was so strong it kept blowing my lures out of his face. i may show up deff. all bundled up .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts