Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in the area Aug 6-12 to do some fishing and I was wondering if Seagull was worth the $10 fee and the trouble to get on the Bay Bridge? I'm going to be at Harrison's mainly but might take a trip to VA beach pier and seagull if it is worth it to tie into some Spanish or snapper blues. Thanks for any help :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Seagull pier has not been doing well for a while now. Nobody is catching very much of anything there and I can't remember the last spanish I've seen there...... I'd forget about seagull. But then in a week things could pick up. Good luck fishing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Spanish Mac

hey,

ill be down at Va beach for the same time! im plannin on hitting va beach pier,lynnhaven pier and inlet and seagull. Maybe we can hook up one day and do some fishin?
Hey guys... what are the hours for va beach pier and lynnhaven pier? I heard they wre both open 24hrs. Is that true? I kmnow seagull is. Is it really that bad this year? Where is a good place for sharks? Thanks :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.