Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna make a trip down there Friday A.M. Any reports will be welcomed.Any Flounder being caught? With this wind, I will prolly fish well west of the bridge. Unless someone comes up with something better?>:)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I have heard reports of some smaller Flounder being caught but no Doormats yet Reelbehind.
Good Luck there on Friday

·
Registered
154 Posts
There's always Jetty Park down in Port Canaveral if you dont wanna drive to Seabastian Inlet. I've had good luck down there the few times this year that I've been home from school. There's a report online from the other day saying they caught some good flounder around buoy 11 and the baitfish is still in abundance around the inlet. Last time I was home (spring break) I went down there a few times, one guy was having a field day with the flounder, I nabbed a bunch of jacks...got into a school of them, a sheepshead on a jig...who knew, and a nice sized spanish mack. There's always sheepshead swarming around the pylings towards the end of the pier, flounder fishing seems to be best from the middle towards the beginning and off to the left. I haven't had any luck catching bait there, the sabiki rig came up empty last time I was there. Shrimp always works well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Koz and Jose,been to Jetty Park many times but not that much luck. Will try Seabastian anyway since i have more luck there then Jetty Park. Will post Friday afternoon or night. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts