Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long anticipated trout have finally reached mid bay which means it could be any day before we P&S folks get a crack at them. Here's a thread form the TidalFish board: TROUT . FL FISHERMAN and me were going to run down there today but I ended up going into work a midnight. Might run down there Sunday.

Catman.:)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
It's good to see the trout have finally made their way here. They have been catching small numbers in the lower bay for a little while now and are starting to catch more now. It's too bad that you couldn't go down today. Let us know how you do if you go out tomorrow.
-Anthony

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I sent them for you all to enjoy I'm glad they finally got there and the followed the directions I gave them.
Good Luck to you Ya enjoy.
Fresh Trout on the Barby
Makes the mouth water.:D

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings All!

I just registered on that board and can't view the posts as of now. I just hope some good sized trout make their way up to the Choptank Pier. MD DNR is finally reporting schools of croakers in the Choptank River -- looks like the "sweetwater deluge" is over and the salinity is moving more towards normal for this time of year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts