Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Fruit Cake?? Ha! Ha! ;>}= Why thanx W-D Comin’ from you, I look at ‘fruit cake’ as a compliment!!

I have risen from the near dead & doin' pretty good here in Sunny South Florida. Luv’ it here.

Planin' a good, long trip to Portsmouth & Lookout this year for about 4 months on the beach. (Sept-Dec) Last year I did 60 days on Lookout out of a four month road-trip. Have a Cherry 80' J-20 (JEEP Pickup) & a very customized truckcamper. Actually, I live in the camper. No big house to keep up, no bills or rent. Really like havin' nothin' .

Lost The “MysticWarrior” in May-'11. Was very tough. Took 5 years to get over it. THE Best Friend I ever had. Have a new companion. A Border Collie named 'StormyNight'. She did well last year on Lookout. Luv's the beach & surf-fishin'. A worthy pup to follow in the footsteps of “The Warrior”. And...Ha! .. No Surgery on her YET!

Btw:
I’ve been postin' my old stories on drumwagon.com since April -'16. They have been gone through. All the spellin' & grammer have been corrected with lots of advice added into them. ( & ..NO.. I still don't know how to spell " ing " !!! “ in’ “ is my trademark...)
I guess I could post some of ‘em here if ya'll would be interested. Adventures from 2004-2008. I have about 80 of 'em.

Hope everyone is doin’ ok.

I know old post....Oh, & W-D.. A friend e-mailed me about this post ;>}= Had to answer it. Thx for askin’ . Pretty funny........
Awesome to hear everything is going well, four months on PI sounds like heaven, well if the skeeters don't carry you off. I'll have to check in on drumwagon, ain't been there in awhile ... take care

·
Registered
140 Posts
Seapuppy's brother posted on drumwagon that Bruce (seapuppy) passed away from cancer this past November.

RIP Seapuppy

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Hands down the very best reports on this board, ever.
Damn, Bruce was quite the character and infamous, he and Mystic Warrior. RIP Bruce.

Hey Matt, hope you're doing well. - FB

21 - 27 of 27 Posts