Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone fishing sea gull pier tonight. if so let me know:barf:
striper everywhere i look let me know if ya need some help

·
Registered
337 Posts
Would like to do some fishing later (after the wifey goes to bed) but don't think I'll make it out to seagull. Probably be at chix or lesner. If you dont' decide to go Seagull and are looking for people to fish with, Lesner always has people. And hopefully one more tonight...ME:D

Todd

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Can't make it this weekend, gonna have to wait till next. Quick question, have th striper been biting up an down th pier or just at th rocks? Thanks

·
Registered
691 Posts
Take a wall with you.....

It is W I N D Y as all get out right now. I just was at the 3rd island in a boat and it was blowin' steady 25kts out of the W gusting to 29kts...... It was ugly and chilly. Bundle up REAL good, or take a portable wall to hide behind. I hope the forecast is correct about the fading wind, but as of 4pm they were wrong. Just a heads up. Might wanna stick to the Lesner area as suggested. Or just strap in and hang on!! Either way, best of luck!! They were chompin'!!!!!

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
i am thinking about going out to lesner or beside lynhaven saturday night. is anyone else going out tomorrow?

dan lee

fish til it hurts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts