Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the june 13-14 tourn. will be relocated to delaware. just talked to bob and he feels a little better. we'll get all details out as soon as he feels better. it's on rte 1 just north of Lewes, de.

·
Registered
668 Posts
us open

rolland and i have secured a great feild for the usa open in chesapeake va on may 30th and 31st. right off the 168 by pass on the way to the obx. it would be a great time to combine the tournament with a fishing trip. this tourney will be a great central location for everyone. more detail will follow as we get closer to the date.

frank

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Both Ideas sound Great... Bill I'm in Balitmore (90 mintes away) if you need help with anything let me know...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the field has ben secured for that weekend..practice will be on fri the 12th. i will get back later about acomadation, etc. it's close to fishing in the del.bay, atlantic ocean, and indian river inlet. theee are headboats from lewes, and IRI marina. they make both day, and night trips.earl blake nad jimmy johnson are familiar with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.