Pier and Surf Forum banner

What is the best weekend in May for you?

• Weekend of the 8th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend of the 15th

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Weekend of the 22nd

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Memorial Day weekend

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here's the deal. I am assuming that some point in May is a good time for a P&S meetup. I am also assuming that a weekend will work as well. So let me know.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I am a long shot but with the memorial weekend I would have 4 days off and could more likely make it with that much allotted time.:)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so it's a tie between the 15th and Memorial Day. For the sake of my sanity and all those involved I'm going to break the tie and go with the 15th. Trust me, it's a lot less crowded then. The pier is jammed with people from all over determined that they're going to catch Jaws on their Snoopy poles from Memorial Day all the way until Labor Day.

15th= Less traffic, less people, less headaches.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Okay E, I am putting in for the 14, 15 and 16 of May off, now I may just need some details, like what time where exactly, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now for me, I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane. With any luck, I won't have to wait until August to meet and fish with you (though I'd still like to hook up in August), and whenever it happens, it is going to be an honor.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I added the event to the calendar. I'm going to try to have some bait on hand for everyone to use, live shrimp, minnows, etc. Depending on the tides and weather, we might get to do some flounder fishing as well as getting a shot at the big reds in the surf. I might be able to take that Saturday off, then again, I might not. However, I will be free and clear on Sunday for sure.

Mark your calendars and lube your reels, spring can't get here fast enough!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Great E.....15th will do just fine. Looking forward to it.:D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey E...Just checked the calander......????.......you got us down for last week. Went to May and nada. Might want to take a look.:cool:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm, must have been the Guinness talking, not me.:p We'll get it worked out soon enough. I can't wait for spring and the redfish run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts