Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out of state for a few weeks and not able to get to the fish - (some bass here though).

Just wanted to say hello to those of you I know, and hope to see you on the water in a week or so.

Tight Lines..............

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow I thought you were MIA. Good to hear from you. Hope to see you on the pier. Let me know when your gonna be back out there .:)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
GD, Welcome back. Maybe I will see you this weekend on Lynnhaven Pier. I will be the dude with 3 ticas, a fresh haircut, and a cooler full of fish (hopefully)!! :D :cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol....cool some of you still remember me. Yeah I am HOPING to be back on the beach by this weekend. Got a lot of work goin, but its money and that means beer and bait. :)

What has been biting? Any big cobia?

I am not sure why you wouldn't have access to the lynnhaven site. I have said it before, but just to let everyone know one more time - I built the site as a gift to the owners of the pier. After I finished with it and gave it to them (they own thier own servers) they took total control. The owner added PHP version of the site, and there are problems, but they are in control (unless they were to ask me to help out and then of course it would be fixed ;)

Poleant - see you out there soon hopefully. Hit me up with a phone number again in email - [email protected]

Can't wait to be back on the ocean - this hot with no water sucks.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
What's been biting, you ask?

Well let's just say there are plenty of large, brown, sea faring creatures lurking around the piers.

Did I forget to mention they have wings? And spiked tails?:D

Don't let us have all the fun catching them.

·
Registered
320 Posts
What do you guys do with them Skates? I caught a 3'er in the surf a few weeks ago and just cut my leader and watched it swim away. It was a great battle, but in the end he gave up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts