Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes thats right....FISH report.

While helping to secure the pier by nailing down and replacing loose boards I saw a couple of pier employees fishing today. At least 4 NICE sized speckeled trout were caught about 100 ft from the beach on cut bait.

Also in the surf on both sides of the pier a lot of people were fishing. I had the opportunity to meet Bloodknot from this site while he was hauling in mullets with his castnet.

I sat with a couple of friends a little ways down from the pier on the duckinn side and watched him haul in a pup, a stargazer and also saw 2 fish break his line. Bait fish were swirling on the surface like something was chasing them and some good sized fish were jumping.

Looks good for tomorrow AM when the NE wind comes.

Lynnhaven Pier is open for fishing at 8am tomorrow (sunday).
Hope to see a lot of you out there.

·
Registered
634 Posts
caught a few pig fish , couple of spot and a 5 inch sheepshead today off willoughby beach....was shocked to see a sheepshead in the middle of nowhere....

i might head out to lynnhaven pier tomorrow...what times ya'll going out there??and how would i know who to look for?

·
Registered
206 Posts
i will be out at lynnhaven tonight around 9:00. i will be up near the front. if u want to say hey i am the one with a short hair cut and a cross tattooed on my arm

dan lee

fish til it hurts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts