Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was there with my brother, yellaray, the beach was crowded and alot of trash in the water.yeah mcrea i agree with you on the new rude crowd alot of talk and no show. there were sporadic croaker and schoolie fish caught i left early yellaray stayed and the blitz started at 5:00 he beached a cow 37'' long and weighed in at 24.5 lbs guys were beaching 30'' to 37'' i will post his picture CLICK HERE fish pics

·
Registered
70 Posts
Pretty good fight,took about 10 minutes or so,top of that i was there since 6:30am,caught her at 5:00pm.Sunburned but well worth it,thanx for mr.bloodworm.

·
Registered
70 Posts
P.S nice meeting some psurf guys,scorpioreno and the 2 guys on myleft and right.Sorry i forget your names,but thanx for your help.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Yellaray, it was nice to meet you. I was the guy to your right. Right after you
left the guy on my right caught another
36" rock. I got sunburned also. P.S. My name is Henry, I think that yours is Rob, but I would not bet my check on it. I guess old age is getting to us.

Sandflea it was nice to meet you, I met you and Rugger and your lady friend on Friday evening. I took your advice and registered.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I love the pic of the fish and the little girl Maya.
I'm dying here that I've only made it to SPSP once so far. It's just so much easier for me to make it out at night...but by the time the park opens for night fishing the cows will probably be gone!

Nice fish.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Yellaray

My name is Reis, I was the guy on your left not catching anything :D . It was just fun to give you a hand with that cow...man that was a nice fish. Maybe I'll see you again next monday.

PS: thanks for the sinker

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice Fish Yellaray,
Were you the group of guys near the red light house? If thats the case, no wonder all I caught was throw backs. I was on the wrong side of the beach. You were also right about the trash that day. My biggest catch was small table top and toilet seat cover. Congrats again on the catch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts