Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about going to SPSP tomorrow morning around 7:00 and fishing until the westbound Rt50 traffic starts to get bad and/or the beach gets crowded. I was going to go today so I am sure everyone there caught tons of fish ;) Are the croakers still around there? Does anyone know if the bait and tackle shop at College Parkway will be open tomorrow? I assume this is a pretty good sales day so he will be open.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Fished Memorial Day from 6:30 to 9:30 AM. Caught two keeper stripers (20 and 20") on the first two casts. Weather was miserable and was drizzling when I got there. Howling wind made a hood necessary. Saw lots of "boardwalk fisherman" who would pull up in the lot, check me out, then leave.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Sandcrab they probley thought you were a crazy SOB for being out there and didn't see you catch anything,but that's a good thing didn't have to worry about anyone tangling up with. By the way what did you catch the Rock on. TRIGGER

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.