Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been out of town for the last few days, seeing the family and friends in philly and all that stuff. just wondered who made the trek out to sandbridge and how was the weekend fishing? the pier is reporting some croaker, i'm taking that to mean not many. anybody down in sb since last wednesday with a report? i'll be on it tomorrow evening, unless the flyers can't clinch against the maple leafs tonight.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Sandcast,

Can't help you w/SB pier report other then it's probably little this and very little that. ;)

However, I'm still in the frustration (Game 1), the horror (Game 2), the shock (Game 3), and the disbelief (Game 4) of my Wings getting sweep away by a bunch of Ducks :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Frozen Mackerals,

No Wings in this `bucket to fill Lord Stanley's Cup :(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey bucket, i thought for sure that the red wings were a safe bet against the lame ducks. i hate to say, but that series cost me some dubloons. fishing had to be put off for a night due to last night's double overtime maple leaf's victory. but, the flyers showed the home crowd an offensive explosion tonight, and tomorrow evening i'll have my toes in the sand. hopefully i'll catch as many fish tomorrow, as the orange and black scored goals today.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fished the lip tonight from 530 til 8. caught puffers on squid. earlier in the day there were lots of puffers and some blues on gotcha plugs evidently. the big bonus, no one in the shack collecting the 3 bucks. just at sundown, i missed a blue on a stingsilver right at the surface off the end of the pier. very end of the retrieve, and i yanked it away from the fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts