Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a little surf fishing at Sandbridge today from 10:30am until 1:00pm. The surf was really rough. I was using squid and bloodworms on bottom rigs and also tried several fluke rigs....Caught 1 small fish before the "bottom fell out" and soaked us good before we could get our stuff and get off the beach.We were supposed to be staying at one of the ocean front houses this past week but that took a turn for the worse,so we decided to at least try to get in one day so as not to ruin the whole week.That did'nt turn out too good either. We did see that the pier is still standing(part of it anyway),I'm not sure how long it was before the storm so I can't say what's missing. The gate to the parking lot was closed.
BY THE WAY.... What's up with those surfer dudes? I was there with 2 lines in the water and several of them just paddled right in front of where I was so I just packed up and moved down the beach. A little while later 3 more show up,look around,walk right in front of us and head out in the water.They must have had their brains removed when they buy those boards.I just kept fishing and casting this time. I would'nt want to hook anyone but those people have to accept some responsibility for their own safety:mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.