Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am taking my 8 year old fishing tomorrow at sandbridge, any idea as to what is hitting and the prefered bait(s). fishing from the beach .........

R

·
0 Posts
I HAVNT FISHED THERE BUT BLOOD WORMS PROBBABLY BE GOOD I TOOK MY 8 YEAR OLD GIRL AND AT FIRST I DIDNT THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA UNTIL SHE STARTED CATCHING CROAKERS THEN SHE FISHED AND I HELPED DIDNT HAVE TIME TO EVEN DRINK MY SODA TAKIMG KIDS FISHING IS GREAT FOR THE DAY CUUSE YOU KNOW YOUR DAY IS COMING RC

·
Registered
48 Posts
I fish Sandbridge today. I forgot suntan lotion, being overcast and all, adn I caught a sunburn...ouch!

Fishing was great! In fished from about 2-8. The best time was near high tide. I caught about 30 Spot and about 8 Roundhead. Bloodworms were the only thing that was working. You might want to get some on your way, since the ones in the machine there where half dead.

The south side of the pier was the only side catching the whole time I was there. Some blues started coming in at dusk. Mine shook itself free of the Gotcha.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanx for the report wambo, Im gonna try to hit sandbridge Tuesday and weds. I was down there this past week, It was kinda slow, saw some nice roundheads caught, were you fishing the end/middle?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Firedog, the place near the end where the pier narrows, on the south side was the hot spot all day on Saturday.

Good luck. Be sure to post how you do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts