Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked into the refuge late last night. Not legal I know, but cry me a river if you gotta problem:) Carried in some fresh bunker got 3 puppies from 14 to 24 inches, and drum roll 4 yearlings in the mid 30's

·
Registered
72 Posts
:D Congratulations! If only I lived a bit closer I'd be all over Sandbridge. But at least I have found my own little beach that I sometimes sneak into at 4 am to plug for stripers. I'm not sure if it's legal or not, but the fish don't always leave you with much choice. Those stripers are like vampires - once that yellow ball starts rising above the horizon they're outta there...

By the way, have you, or anybody else, tried plugging for drum at Sandbridge? I don't have much experience with fishing for drum, but it seems to me that they'd hit swimmers and jigs. I know they hit tins during the day.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Lars....since we are on the same side of the water I wouldn't tell if you told me where the private beach is.......Yep its a nice little trot to SB...but I do believe its the place to be.......have caught pups on mirrors and seahawks but no bigguns......the R

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Guees who, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! J/K :p

Nice fish! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts