Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a ton of money on bait and tackle and that was about it this weekend. We fished the pilings on the south end of Little Island Park Beach from 9:30pm Friday night until 6:30am on Saturday morning with every rig and bait known to man and the only thing to show for it was a 22" dogfish I caught. Saturday we fished the 39th Street Beach on the oceanfront from 6-9pm and caught 3 ling cod between 10-12" , 1 little dogfish, and oh yes! one skate made an appearence just to keep up his streak of doing so on each and every one of my fishing trips since God knows when?! Finally we fished Rudee Inlet early Sat. from 1:15am-3:00am and didn't find anything but crabs. Did see one other guy down there and he caught a nice fat 15" speck-(At least I caught a glimpse of a real fish this weekend!) All in all the weather was beautiful and the trip was successful, found several prospective apartments, one of which my buddy and I will be moving into sometime this spring so we can finish up school at ODU. Good Luck and Tight Lines to everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts