Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry People, No fish caught today, maybe monday. It was nice to see Tony and the gang. Good laughs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
On Sunday I decided to try the surf at Sandbridge for the first time since I moved here to VA. I soaked some old squid left in my freezer from last season south of the pier from around 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, but I caught nothing but grass and plastic bags... Oh well, it was a nice day and I didn't really have any high expectations.

·
Registered
290 Posts
New York, good to see ya on the board. I overheard your board name Saturday, "MEAT fishen" on the end. (I'm the one that gave you the shrimp before my bud and I left @1:00). Did you get anymore or did I leave at the right time?

I'll see ya out there when the wind picks up a bit. :cool:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Did you guys catch anything, I was heaving from the beach south of the pier and got nada.beautiful day though stayed till about 4 or so....... JAM

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah, my bud and I got 4. Enough for a lil-taste, and they were gooood! Been waiting to get some fish slime on my hands while the suns on my face. :cool:

I heard Friday was the day they showed in better numbers, but I'm not complaining. It's just what the doctor ordered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts