Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well planned this trip since last Monday to head out to the pier (LIP) To do some more dog fishin. Needless to say didnt happen. Picked up Mdt1992 arround 10 this morning headed to bruces to get some eels and then off. Got to the pier by 11 (after the normal Jr mart run). Gates closed with 4 employees cars in the lot??? Make any since to you guys cuz it sure didnt to us. Only would take them 10mins to open the gates and close them for us Fishermen to get on and off.

Any way went back to S-turns and fished with no luck just surfers going across our lines when were were there first and they came seccond. Needless to say after rebaiting they were gone:D. No fish the whole day.

The part that really sucked the whole day was the first cast for me Got my sweatshirt all soaked waden out to cast it was great;). Pics will be posted by Mdt camera issues again for me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is a supper fast reel takes a lot of getting used to that is for sure i got the breaks locked in on it hard but it is still fast just ask Mdt he will tell ya. Looking to get a professional knoby mag put in on it to help it out.

BTW how did you know i had one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.