Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sportcast USA Will host Jerry Valentine's Crystal Beach Texas casting event in Sept. 2004. The following weekend S.F.C.C.I. will hold a world invitational casting event. Everyone from Sportcast USA has been invited to attend. I talked briefly with Nick Meyers yesterday and we would like to have a US team compete in this event using casters from Sportcast USA and S.F.C.C.I.[combined] This would be a great way to show the world that the east coast and Texas are indeed friends. This could be one great team. Perhaps an A and B team would be needed due to the number of good casters each club has.
Sportcast USA will not have any control or say in the rules for the world event. S.F.C.C.I. is the host club and their rules apply. You can vist their website to learn more about them. We will be invited guest just like everyone else.
Sportcast USA will still have our world championship in Oct. 2004 This has nothing to do with our tournaments nor will it affect our schedule.
If anyone is seriously interested in planning a trip for next year let me know. I will work on renting a house or see about getting some discounts on motels.
Your comments and thoughts are welcome so feel free to respond. Take the time to read upcomming info on the Breakaway board.

Bob Sales
Director Sportcast USA

·
Registered
680 Posts
Bob. job well done. this will be a first and long overdue. the east coast casters have gotten some very good casters and will do great. i hope to attend jerry valentine's at crystal beach.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bob, I wish she would drive the truck or anything besides the lawnmower.

Led, I thought I was playing golf. That's what it looks like behind me.LOL

Demonfish, this is a good idea, we fill up the camper and do a rotation thing. Too bad there aren't seat belts in the upper berth. How long before you cast that rod?

·
Registered
668 Posts
well charlie, you only have to worry about a seat belt if your in the lower berth and i'm in the upper, kasplash!! zipp is with ryan at the moment being wrapped. i'll pick it up on tuesday. can't wait to give it a fling.

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,336 Posts
Hey demon.....

I'm going to try to make it to the island on weds to pick up my new toy from ryan as well. You gonna be around??? Maybe we can hit the cactus patch and toss a few.

Tommy

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Will
So nice of you to worry about others. I don't have everyones address but we'll see that the word gets to everyone.
Thanks
bob :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
tommy

ryan dosnt usuallyget to the shop till around noon from what everyone tells me. thats around the time i will get there also. i will bring my reel and we can toss a few outside the shop. see ya there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts