Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the south/croatan side of rudee on saturday. tried every spot: off the rocks, off the point of the rocks, off the beach no bites, no nibbles, never got the bait stolen. oh well

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
squid, last time I went there a couple o weeks ago I did good on the croakers, but i was using shrimp, wait why did I not use shrimp again? dope

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are you allowed to fish standing on the rocks around the end of the fence? I know you can't walk far, but within 4-5ft. of the end of the fence? Just curious.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I fished the south side, across the inlet from the fence, but you are allowed to fish standing on the rocks, BUT during the summer on the south side rocks it gets crowded annd the police tell you to get off rocks occasionally. Although you can just wait for them to pass by then go get back on the rocks.

·
Registered
389 Posts
During the off months,I've actually walked out on the jetty at night,it seemed to be dangerous but being a lineman I could keep my balance in uncomfortable situations.WOULD NOT SUGGEST IT but didn't hear or see a single officer. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts