Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on now at the inlet anybody catchin anything any reports or anything I might head up there sometime during thanksgiving or something.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
BB-went out yesterday,only had 2 real small specs to show for(man,I am even embarrased of saying they were on the end of the lure)

But,the local guys and I did see a couple in ther buckets say that there has been a nice little spec run for the last couple of weeks.

But,I don't know what may be biting when you come.A couple of years ago,there was a nice striper run through the inlet,but with these warm temps......it's anybody's guess.

OBTW,lead heads,4 inch chartreuse grubs was choice lure,and whatch out fer them blues....

Tight lines

D

·
0 Posts
this is rudeeassasin's report from 11/13:

fished rudee inlet today virtually all day w/ a few breaks home for food. it was an awesome day. at around 10 i caught a 23' in striper. then it died down till around 1 when a lot of anglers made their way to the surf. at around 1:30ish, IT WAS ON, for everyone except me of course.by the end of the day, a 35' incher was pulled, a 31'incher, and a bunch in the low 20's. (i think 5 or 6). then a lil kid made us all look bad by nailing one about as big as him! anyway, wasnt that productive of a day for me, caught a small shark and that 23'incher, but had a great time watching every1 else nail some great fish. were any p&s'ers out at rudee today?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts