Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took the wife out for her first time this year, third time ever, adn didn't get a thing. I was using squid, down by the overpass. Saw a lot of spot pulled in by the restaurant, but they were using bloodworms, I think. Anyway, it was just nice to get out.

(got a ten dollar ticket for parking after 8 pm)

todd

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was parked on the main street at the meters. They say no parking after 8 pm. I just figured as long as there is money in there, it would be fine. But that is not the case adn it will cost you 10 bucks.

and I didn't catch anything.

bassn-todd

·
Registered
169 Posts
me and a buddy got tickets down there the other day!! timed it right to fish for an hour then leave. on the way out stopped to lend a guy my hookout for a little flounder when i saw the ticket lady pull up to my truck! i ran over told here i was just leaving she said "save your breath" and handed me a ticket nailed my buddy as well! man i was pissed! left with no fish and a ticket ahhh fishing, nothing beats it!

sit back and catch a buzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.