Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone fishing rudee inlet today? I will be out there probably after 7 pm. =---todd :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I may stop by to throw a line in the water after work until the rain comes. I haven't been down yet, but I have my gear in my car.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be out there with the wife, I will be wearing a "Virginia Beach" baseball hat. Stop and say hi if you see me.

todd

·
Registered
48 Posts
I only stayed for about an hour yesterday. Too uncomfortable in work clothes. I got lots of hits but couldn't hook anything, using a flounder rig and squid. There were a lot of bait fish.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took the wife out for her first time this year, third time ever, adn didn't get a thing. I was using squid, down by the overpass. Saw a lot of spot pulled in by the restaurant, but they were using bloodworms, I think. Anyway, it was just nice to get out.

(got a ten dollar ticket for parking after 8 pm)

todd

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was parked on the main street at the meters. They say no parking after 8 pm. I just figured as long as there is money in there, it would be fine. But that is not the case adn it will cost you 10 bucks.

and I didn't catch anything.

bassn-todd

·
Registered
389 Posts
I glad I didn't stay the other night.Parked at the meters and had to be sure as what I was reading. As I was leaving after 8pm I saw the police making the rounds. :mad: Nowhere to park,I think my bike needs pole holders.

·
Registered
160 Posts
me and a buddy got tickets down there the other day!! timed it right to fish for an hour then leave. on the way out stopped to lend a guy my hookout for a little flounder when i saw the ticket lady pull up to my truck! i ran over told here i was just leaving she said "save your breath" and handed me a ticket nailed my buddy as well! man i was pissed! left with no fish and a ticket ahhh fishing, nothing beats it!

sit back and catch a buzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts