Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are few things that really piss me off when I am fishing, and one of those is some moron who decides to wade hip deep in water and walk right across your lines, then get out of the water without even making a cast at all. I have respect for the guys as lesner who were in the water when we got there, but not for the guy who thought that my lines in the water were there just for him to move out of the way so he could continue to walk down the beach in thigh deep water. To me that is extremely rude and disrespectful. He didnt' even bother to say anything just grabbed ahold of them and tugged on them to get them out f the way, then just kept walking. Grrrrr I hate azzholes..

ok ok ok enough for now, time to go to bed..

ps, I heard a little rumor that judy boone was going to rebuild harrisons pier. that would be really nice..lol

shore

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sounds like someone was asking to get 8oz up side the head. I have accidently launch 8nbait into a small boat that was 2 close at OC inlet. The real question is, was it really an accident or did the subconscious side of me take control of the situation.

thing that make you go hummm:rolleyes:

·
Registered
823 Posts
LITTLE target practice eh axon? felt like it myself a couple times

223 or 5.56 caliber makes nicer holes :D :D :jawdrop:

·
Registered
107 Posts
C'mon topsail a 223?? wheres your sense of accoplishment with that??? why dont you just go the whole 9 yards and get a .50 cal.??:D - bassboy

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I nailed a guy's beer (REAL lucky) with a practice plug at a lake in Texas.

This idiot was cruising the shore line drinking and screaming with his buddies, and collecting no less than 4 bottom rigs in the process.

People were cutting their lines and cussing them.

I had a small rod with a zebco that I let my stepson practice with. It had about a 1/2 oz. practice plug on it.

Honestly, I went for the guys head, but it hit his beer bottle and broke it, soaking the driver and his drunk girlfriend with beer.

It was almost a spiritual moment, as if time stood still.

They started mouthing at everyone on shore but were wise to leave as they were outnumbered by at least 15!

Some never learn!

Bob

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasn't intending to start a rant thread, but last night when I got home I was pretty ticked off. And yea I was tempted to throw a couple of 6oz weights at him, but that just isnt' fair, for him anyway.

We were on the boatramp side, and I guess he was trying to get out to the other guys who were wade fishing, I understand that, but he didn't say a damn word just looked up at our rods, then just walked out putting his hands out in front of him. I think next time I will walk out to where the person is and dunk his azz in the water a few times. I am not worried about swimming, They had better be worried with waders on..

ok enough ranting

oh yea, nothing caught at willoghby from 10p-1a nothing but little bait fish.

didnt' see anyone catching at lesner either, lots of people just no fish, only heard of one being caught anyway.

shore

·
Registered
823 Posts
bassboy

lol yea could do that but ya know the old saying............if a 22 will do it 50 cal will do it better.

Have rpg will travel:D:p :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts