aero , SANCTUARY

Roy Yarmouth, aka Acting Director of the Remedial Group

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Consequences and repercusions

Death to Roy Yarmouth

Stop begging and take your punishment like a man.

·
Registered
797 Posts
jimmy hoffa

aero993, kida harsh ain't? they didn't kill gen al haig. although he has not been in the news since then. but neither has v.p. dick chaney. oh ho, could it be?

Roy Yarmouth, Candidate for Governor of Calfiornia

·
Registered
262 Posts
Remedial ????

Aero993, It is not a matter of, "if and when" we catch up to Roy; but, is the remedial group done; or does the name remedial still go with us to the next level? OR do we get to name the new group? pelican man. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like the Nerds, we will always be known as the Remedial Group. Even when hitting 700 plus. We want to give future beginners hope. We must never forget our humble and often funny beginnings.

·
Registered
797 Posts
thumbs up...

Aero993, ah there is a christian amongst us. You see I have been given the thumbs by a founding member. Say it wit me...' its good to be the king'.

, :D

Roy Yarmouth, Candidate for Governor of California

·
Registered
262 Posts
twisting the comment !!!!

aero993, Roy is twisting my comment to suit him. You need to stop Roy from continueing to think that he is Director. Can't you remove him? :barf: Larry.

·
Registered
797 Posts
psuedo christian

aero, my bad. it is obvious this is one of the christians that rather see the jews get fed to the lions.
in the words of the great poet, slim shady, "why did one sandra have to be so levy?"

Roy Yarmouth, Future Governor of California

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
false sense of security

Larry,

Let him feel safe and secure. The punishment for the crime will be swift and severe. As we speak, assassins are combing Baltimore. Searching for the lifted white rover, with the big headed man and the dog with short legs. He will be hunted down and beheaded. There will be no going away party for him at the airport.

After he is punished, the name Roy Yarmouth will be banned from being spoken again.

Director The Remedial Group

·
Registered
797 Posts
roy yarmouoth sleeps with the fishes...

aero, [sniff, weep, sob, sob] before the dew on the grass could dry this morning my door bell sounded. a stranger cloaked in a dark long rain coat stood at my door carrying a package. not a word was exchanged [sniff]; the silence was deafening. the silence was suddenly shattered when the package the stranger was carrying fell from his hand and hit the floor. instinctively i bent down to pick up the package and when i stood up the stranger was gone. to my horror the package was a rolled up baltimore sun. when i peered inside i found my short legged companion [sob, sob], with a note attached that read, " roy yarmouth, sleeps' wit da fishes". oh the humanity, i cried.
standing there now drenched to the core, i said to myself, ah the bum probably deserved it. but knowing roy he is probably enrolled in some government witness protection program enjoying a nice hay ride in a horse drawn wagon, shopping for dead people's stuff and having a nice dinner with jimmy hoffa.
:cool:

Sir Backcaster:D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The end

I guess that ends the saga of the big headed man and the short legged dog. I wonder were the lifted white rover will surface next? Maybe just maybe we can have an intelligent conversation without being disturbed now.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Going the Distance

larry, see you this weekend at the "Going the Distance" seminar. It looks like the Capital Longcasters have another success clinic to add to its credits.

ralph

1 - 14 of 14 Posts