Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If interested, send me a pm...... We will leave at 8:30am from Salt ponds marina in Hampton and return around 2:30pm. The cost is $30. All gear is provided, but if you wanna bring a casting rod, that'd be OK......... Sorry only room for 1.

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$ isn't a fee

The $ is to help out with gas and any lost gear. At 37' she is a little thirsty; even with diesel.... just wanted to clarify. This isn't a charter.

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not a Charter

Hey I understand what your sayin about the cost. But the man isnt concerned about the cost, if it was to get out that who ever was helpin out with the cost it could be a bad day.It does'nt even matter if your fishin. I've seen many get nailed in this buisness, not to say you are . Be carefull. Just lookin out for fellow fishermen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not a crime

I'am not saying your commiting a crime, what I am saying is that any mone'ies transfered between boat owner and people going on your boat is a charter. So even if all you were doing is going out to watch dolphins and you were given money for the gas that is considered a buisness transaction. For which any person doing such is required to be liscensed through the coast guard. So if you and who ever are splitting the cost of any of the fishing trip I would'nt advertise it . Thats all I'm saying . Just looking out for a fellow fisherman. So if you hear the term "PIRATE" 9 OUT 10 it is refering to a guy who is chartering with out a liscene and belive it or not there are alot of them out there. Dont catch'em all. Good luck.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
call it whatever you'd like

The boat is a licensed charter boat wih licensed charter Capt..... So, I suppose it's all in the wording; call it what you'd like. Thanks for your concern. No worries........

Zigh
><(((*>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts