Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets make it easier on us. Who's going? I know I probably will and we know Sandcrab will so who else? That way we can meet and introduce ourselves. See you out there. Tight Lines!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Just follow the scuff marks from my walker and you will find me...

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL ;)

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I will be there. I was going to go to the side after you cross the bridge on rt 50 (coming from Annap.).

Should get there around 9.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well everybody show up when they want to just wanted to see who was all going so we can lookout for each other. So far it is looking good for me. Husky my Number 1 bait catcher is coming! :D ;)

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Will you have a live bait well? I want to take an hour or two and sleep tonight while I'm there. Can't be catching your bait the whole time!
:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
TonyG and I will be there tonight as well. At the cambridge side and about 9:00, until then tight lines...

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
last weather report looks great!
Low 60's, cloudy, and almost no wind.
Can't wait to meet some of you guys.
Any women coming? A few of you keep asking about the tank. Littlefry? Domestic Goddess?

·
Registered
26 Posts
So everybody will be heading to the Cambridge side. I guess I'll sneak out and put faces to names and learn from all of you veterans too.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
as for baits and rigs, you could use just about anything. Standard bottom fishing rigs or fishfinder rigs. You could go j hook or circle hook. Bait could be just about anything as well.

I will use standard bottom rigs with circle hooks. If I liveline, its a fishfinder rig.

I will try shrimp and bloods.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where are you picking up bait husky?? I should be out there around 9 pm too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Gosh guys, I soooo wish I could come down tonite or even this weekend. Too much going on lately. Probably not until about the 21st. I will let you know when we are coming down though. Tight Lines to all you lucky fisherpeople!!

DG

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Remember when you were a kid and everyone was outside playing and you had to stay in? Well that's how I feel about not being able to join you guys tonight.. :( :( I sincerely hope everyone has a good time and catches some quality fish. :)

Catman. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really wish I could make it tonight but have to work in the morning. If anyone is heading down tomorrow (Sat) night, I am planning on heading out to the Tank for the night.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts