Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Hopping in the shower and getting ready for work. Suppose to get off at 7:00pm, so should be there by 7:30. Stop by the Narrows (west side under bridge) and see if MC and Dad are still there.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Seems like the weather is gonna be a little rough on us tonight. Everyone make sure that you're coming prepared. After sundown we're gonna see who the real fisherman are.
-Anthony

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
In limbo...

Got a call last night from my boss. I have to find out this AM if I have to start working on a project that just came up. :mad:

Intended to get out of the house at 10:00 AM, get some bait, stop by BPS and pick up some stuff for the upcoming trips (IRI and the party boat trip on the Grizzly), then hit the Tank by 2:00 PM to participate in the cleanup. At this point, I dunno. Worst case is that I stay at home and finish up this project and hit the Tank when I get done - Just might miss the cleanup part but will be there anyway anyhow. Save a spot on the rail for me. ;)

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Working on the weekend...

May be late if I even come at all. WORK!:(

...By the time I load everything up, stop for bait, it may be a lot later if I can even get there at all..

Have fun and don't let Jason win the pool! ;)
I'll make it if I can...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts