Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like a lot of folks are coming, that's great. I am planning a cook out for sometime that Saturday. A head count will let me know if I need 10 or 20 pounds of shrimp and 3 or 6 London Broils.

So if you are coming, please post for the head count. This should be a great deal. How 'bout it Sand Flea, can ya' make the trip?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I will be there

Do I need to bring a couple of cases of soda or something--I will leave all unmentionable beverages in the cooler

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice offer 1mo

A case of sodas (mixers maybe) would be great. As far as adult beverages are concerned, we are all adults here, it's all good.

The INFBA is takeing care of the food, but if you have something you really like, bring it.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a group of guys that started fishing together in Hatteras in April each year. After the long winter it's a good excuse to get out and fish.
INFBA, InterNational Fat [email protected][email protected] Association, "Living Life Large" For a limited time only, membership is free and open to the public.

PS You don't have to be fat or a B$^&^d. You just have to like to fish.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Count me in,still trying to hitch a ride from Chest2head....:D

I can bring a couple of cases of water,and possibly some [/FONT] monkey on a stick

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey Wilber and Kenmefish

Just wanted to ask if I can bring my 3 yr old son with me that weekend. Sounds crazy but I will have him for that weekend and he loves to fish. I am sure other people will be bringing their kids but wanted to make sure you guys don't have a problem with it. Also it looks like we won't know whether we will stay at Hat80's place or with Kenmefish until the first of the month when he talks to the workers. Do you see it being a problem if we stay with you Kenmefish? You guys are great and I am sure you wouldn't but just got to ask first. It's only good manners!:) If there are no problems then I am definitely in.:D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hey Jason, if it comes down to it I'll give up my spot in Ken's place so you an your son have a spot. I've slept in my truck many a nights on th beach!;) Clay

·
Registered
830 Posts
Sure thing bring the kid. I'd rather see a kid catch a fish than catch one myself. The condo has two bedrooms with a queen size bed in one and twin beds in the other. There is also a queen size sleep sofa in the living room. They may even have some cots we can use.
I'll take the queen bed in the first bedroom and you guys can figure the rest of the sleeping arrangments. Bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor if you want.

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Appreciate it! I think I got all the stuff that I would need if I had the floor. Looks like it is going to be a good time! See you guys there.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fl Fisherman, Just read my tag, " Take your kids Fishing". Of course bring him, if you don't I will be disappointed. He will have a great time, I will have my kids, if the fishing is slow they can play football or something. At the cookout I will have Hot Dogs if he dosen't like the other stuff.
My five year old learned to cast last year and he is a pretty good teacher. You should see the looks he gets when he throws out 10 yards farther the most adults.
Rod - $40.00
Reel - $20.00
My five year old out casting an adult- Priceless.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Great Thanks! I am definitely bringing him(plus if I don't I won't be able to go:mad: )(ex-wife drama:mad: ) It may be kind of cold for him but I will bundle him up. He is a big kid for his age. He will turn 3 on the 25th. He always talks about fishing. I figure by next summer he will be well on his way to being a great fisherman like his dad. I plan on getting him a small pole for christmas(his first real one) :) It sounds like he will have a great time with the other kids too. See you there!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wilber,

I'm still on for the "Wilber's Dream 1st Annual Striper Slam"! Bringing my dad and my 13yr old son. They are counting the days!

Macman
:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looking forward to it everyone. Looks like a bakers dozen and I'm bringing eight. That makes it 20lbs. of shrimp. Thanks folks this should be great.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'm planning on being there also.Looks like a fun time . As the time draws closer,Wilber,please let us know what we/I can bring.....the R

1 - 19 of 19 Posts